Sciral Forum
December 09, 2019, 02:54:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: simple text search + my take on the existing feature requests.  (Read 3854 times)
CoreyH

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2007, 02:10:40 PM »

I'd just like to add my two cents on the existing request list and add one more.

* Notes: <low priority>
    * Palm Version: <low priority> Palm is going out of business fast. Windows Mobile and/or iPhone and/or Google Android would all be better choices.
    * Categories: <low priority> I can do this today just using separate files and keeping them both open
    * To Do Manager: <don't do it> The whole point of this app is that it does one thing well. If necessary integrate with an existing tool
    * iCal integration: <Huh> not even sure how this would work
    * Printing: <medium priority> Might be nice for the refridgerator
    * Disable Weekdays: <high priority> I absolutely could use this feature.
    * Intent markers: <??> Not sure how I'd use this.
    * Reset markers: <don't do it>
    * Skip markers: <high priority> I would use this.
    * Choice of time granularities: <don't do it> I can't see how you'd manage the UI for this and keep the application simple.
    * AppleScript support: <Windows user Smiley>

And my request to add would be: a simple text search mechanism. I have approx 30 tasks and I'm constantly scanning the list to find what I want. An easy solution would be to just start typing the first couple letters of what I'm looking for and have the cursor jump to those tasks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: