Sciral Forum
July 27, 2017, 04:45:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard Compatibility?  (Read 21048 times)
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 05:14:22 PM »

True sync is a possibility, but also a lot more work.

And we're aware of the typo, but the code works. You're not supposed to be proof-reading our raw data files! Wink
idea2go

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2010, 02:52:38 PM »

What are the chance of a sync capability?  I am a longtime desktop user and I am currently slogging through the workaround of using VNC as my method to "access it" on the go from my iPhone and iPad.  I VNC into my Mac, and then find my way to that window, then check off the item.  Not ideal but (barely) workable.  True sync would make it worthwhile for me to buy the mobile version but otherwise it seems more effort than it saves.
holger13e

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 07:42:37 PM »

I bought the mobile version, but never use it. Without sync there is really no point for me to have Sciral Consistency on my iPhone.
calyeung

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 01:38:45 PM »

I first started using Sciral Consistency back in 2007 and then went a couple of years without. I'm back now and purchased a new license for the latest version and installed in on OSX 10.6.8 and can't seem to create a new task no matter what I try. However, if I create a file on my iPhone and copy it back to my computer, the task appears and I can indicate that I've completed the task but I still can't create new ones on my Mac.

BTW, how does the file sharing in iTunes work exactly? Is it supposed to be automatic? I can only seem to do it manually. And is it supposed to be two-way?

Thanks,

Calvin
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2012, 12:49:50 PM »

Calvin,

I just uploaded Consistency for Mac version 1.1.7, which should fix the issue you described with creating new tasks.

The iTunes Sharing is just a way to copy Consistency documents back and forth between your iOS devices and your desktop. We do plan on eventually supporting syncing (probably using iCloud) but for now the process is manual.

Robert
oogiem

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2012, 05:56:54 AM »

What's the update on sync status between desktop and ios versions?

Any word on an upgraded iPad version that is more than the iPhone screen size?
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2012, 06:32:46 AM »

Both of those items are on our "eventually" list, but we're not announcing anything at this time.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: