Sciral Forum
July 27, 2017, 04:45:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to today?  (Read 4472 times)
cluelass

View Profile WWW
« on: September 10, 2009, 10:21:58 AM »

So, even though I'm still running Leopard (not Snow), I installed the new version (1.1.3 for Mac).

First, sorry but I hate the way it looks. OMG stars!!! Too much. And do we really need 3D for dots? If you're going to give us a choice, give us the old dots.

Second, what happened to days of the week? I can remember that I did something last Friday, but not the date unless I go find a calendar. We used to have Mon-Sun in the date headers, please bring them back.

Third, the first time I installed 1.1.3 it corrupted my file and "today" disappeared — went directly from past events (up through yesterday) to future events (starting today). This behavior stuck to every task—as soon as I dragged one to a new document, today disappeared. Fortunately I was able to restore a good file from Time Machine and although it is OK in 1.1.3, I am reinstalling 1.1.2.

I guess my question is, can we go back to 1.1.2 interface? And make sure 1.1.3 won't corrupt files? Thanks.
mwallace
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 03:18:11 PM »

Please feel free to install and use your preferred version of Sciral's Consistency.

Remember when making your decision on which version you'd like to use that as of Version 1.1.3:

• Sciral Consistency has been tested under Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
  • The Consistency application requires Mac OS X 10.5, Leopard. If you still want Tiger compatibility version 1.1.2 is still available via this direct download link.

Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 03:51:41 PM »

The file data issues have now been fixed, as have the days of the week. We regret you don't like the cool new black bullets or the stars— but you can certainly keep using 1.1.2 under Tiger or Leopard if you wish.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: