Sciral Forum
August 19, 2017, 08:52:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Notes per task  (Read 4551 times)
grahamrhind

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2009, 01:57:16 AM »

Gentlemen,

I know this is a frequently requested feature, but what are the chances/time frame of you adding the option of allowing the adding of notes to each task?  I suppose this would be easy to implement (especially if plain text), and for me it would enable me to use Consistency as my only task manager.  As it is I have to use two task managers in parallel, and as there's not much movement in developing Consistency I'm trying to persuade other companies to add Consistency-like abilities into their offerings - I'd prefer to stick to Consistency ...

Thanks for letting me know!
Joe Pearce
CTO, Sciral
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 04:25:54 PM »

That is on our list of new features for Consistency. We are hoping to release a new version of Consistency next year after we wrap-up a new major release of our other main product, Flying Logic.
grahamrhind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 11:19:34 PM »

Thanks Joe - I hope that's the beginning of next year rather than the end  smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: