Sciral Forum
November 21, 2017, 09:25:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HabiTimer 1.0 is out!  (Read 4904 times)
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: October 23, 2010, 05:26:08 PM »

I’m pleased to announce that my fourth iPhone app, and also my first free app— HabiTimer for iPhone and iPod Touch is now available for download from the app store! HabiTimer won the “Best User Interface” award at iOSDevCamp 2010, and I’m looking forward to seeing how people use it. So if you’ve got an iDevice, give it a free whirl, and let me know what you think.

Don’t forget to rate and/or review HabiTimer in the App Store, and tell your friends!
inspiritor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 12:32:23 AM »

I am disabled, and the physical handling / manipulation of an "i" device is, at present, difficult (and, while living on a fixed, minimal income, difficult to purchase multiple devices).
Will there be a Mac version?

Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 10:53:30 AM »

Thanks for your interest! I will have to see how well the iOS version does before deciding what other platforms to port it to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: