Sciral Forum
September 19, 2017, 09:05:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Android version?  (Read 9557 times)
rovertos

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2011, 06:51:26 AM »

Hello, this app is an excellent idea and I say that because I had this idea myself  rolleyes, before I find out it has been done already  cheesy. Actually, your introduction on trying to make todo lists do what this app does is spot on - I have spent most of my day today trying to do exactly that!

My question is, do you have an android version yet? Do you plan on getting one done?

Congrats for this app!
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 12:23:07 PM »

Thanks for you suggestion. While we don't discuss unannounced products, I can say that Android is very interesting to us!
asfg812

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 05:02:05 AM »

Just another vote for an android app.
Got a new Galaxy S3 and m thinking Sciral would be such a natural fit.

Thanks guys!
Steve
dgpiche

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2015, 10:06:58 AM »

Agreed.  This is an excellent product and I want to share it with my Android using friends that I know will benefit from it! Smiley
winterchevy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 05:54:14 PM »

An oldie but goodie.  I am frequently looking for a version of this that would work on my Amazon Fire.  Or some similar app.  They all fall far short of the beautiful simplicity - or the simple beauty - of this tool. 

I note that this forum is not very active, but I just want to chime in with how much I like and use Sciral Consistency.  I hope that you will consider further app development.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: