Sciral Forum
May 27, 2017, 05:54:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Print?  (Read 13206 times)
KMallary

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2005, 02:47:29 PM »

How do I print a copy of my tasks?
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 06:00:11 PM »

Consistency doesn't currently include a print function, as I supposed most people would be using it interactively.

However, it does allow you to copy the currently selected tasks onto the clipboard, and to other applications the list of copied tasks looks like a simple list of plain text. So you can paste the list into your favorite text editor and print it from there.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 06:00:40 PM by Robert » Logged
carrdwight

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 01:01:37 AM »

Greetings,

I am currently evaluating Sciral.  I like it, but I also wish there were a print capability.

Dwight...
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 11:09:56 PM »

OK, for everyone who wants a print capability, here are some questions I'd like your thoughts on.

What options, in order of importance, would you like to see supported?
  Print list of task titles only?
  Print tasks with checkboxes for current days?
  Print tasks with entire historical record of completions?
  Print selected tasks?
  Support for B&W printing?
  ...etc.

Since printing isn't important to me personally, I really need to know what sort of print functionality my users want.
exold

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 08:06:32 AM »

OK, for everyone who wants a print capability, here are some questions I'd like your thoughts on.

Print selected tasks?
  ...etc.

Since printing isn't important to me personally, I really need to know what sort of print functionality my users want.

I would like to print the list of tasks that are currently "due," their "due status" (green/yellow/red), and the days overdue or until deadline.
B&W vs. color isn't very important to me, and neither is being able to print a history. Subset printing (selected only) might be nice.

cdierdorff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 12:54:12 PM »

Dear Robert,

I'd like to be able to print a precise duplicate of what I am currently seeing onscreen. I don't need anything fancier than that.

Thanks.

Chris

Print selected tasks?
  ...etc.

Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 04:06:59 AM »

I'd like to be able to print a precise duplicate of what I am currently seeing onscreen. I don't need anything fancier than that.

I think the easiest and best solution for now is just to take a screen shot (or just a "window shot" there are functions for this built into both Mac and Windows) and then just print the captured image from whatever application you use to view images.
oogiem

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 06:47:25 PM »

For me printing would mean I would for sure buy the program. W/o it I am on the fence. I want to be able to both print historical data of when I did when and also a list of all due or items due in the next X days with checkboxes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: