Sciral Forum
December 09, 2019, 02:50:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mac Licensing - Per User Or Per Cpu?  (Read 9080 times)
jeremymayhew

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2005, 01:31:53 PM »

If I buy a Mac license will I and my wife be able to use Sciral Consitency on the same computer with different user accounts?   Or will we need to buy two licenses?

Thanks!
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 01:43:52 PM »

Hi,

This situation is explicitly handled in our License Agreement.

3. Other Restrictions.

(a) You may use the full functionality of the Software by purchasing a Registration Key at http://www.sciral.com/purchase/. The Registration Key unlocks the Software's full functionality. You may make a copy of the Registration Key for backup purposes, but you may not disseminate the Registration Key to others. Each Registration Key you purchase grants you the non-exclusive right to use the Software's full functionality on either 1) a single home computer in a single family dwelling (a single Registration Key may be shared among immediate family members), or 2) an individual member or employee of a commercial, governmental, or other organization (a single Registration Key may NOT be shared among members or employees.)

Hope this helps!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 01:44:12 PM by Robert » Logged
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 01:48:08 PM »

To be explicitly clear: different user accounts on the same computer are just fine, as long as it's for personal use only.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 01:48:44 PM by Robert » Logged
jeremymayhew

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 04:19:55 AM »

Thanks, Robert!  I'm buying my license today! (Man, you are fast to respond!)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 04:21:22 AM by jeremymayhew » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: