Sciral Forum
May 26, 2017, 10:52:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG - Suggestions for next release already.... (Wish List)  (Read 4335 times)
PDuser
« on: January 30, 2011, 08:01:10 PM »

Hi All  (I figure that’s about at least 3 of us at the moment)

I'm a HabiTimer v1.0 user (thanks Robert McNally!) and I really like the app. (Yes I do plan to rate it shortly - honest!).  I was keen to start a suggestion bob / wish list that may help further strengthen the usefulness of the app.  I invite everyone to add their ideas, support, concerns and related comments for Robert's consideration. 

We'd hate for the poor guy to get bored with nothing to do!

So let me start:
------------------
Being able to name each alarm entry [an alarm entry might be “take vitamins” or “take protein” with each having multiple alarm events] is great as it prompts me, the user.

My request is the ability to assign different ringtones to each alarm entry in the same way one assigns ringtones to phone numbers or incoming txts. Particularly of interest to me is the ability to also set a volume for each.  This way I can set each of alarms events with a different tone and have it remind me in meeting with a very quiet (but distinct tone). A quite faint / subtle single ‘bing’ or ‘gong’ is enough to remind me to take my vitamins or supplements – even when I’m in a meeting. With the ability to set a low volume, it bothers no one.

Maybe in time, the user may even be able to select if they want the pop-up as well, turn-on/off the audible sound, on/off vibrate, repeat # of times – all that sort of stuff. With this set of features, I’d pretty much be 100% happy… I imagine the simplest way to implement would be to “hook-in” to the tone assignment functionality – already available?Huh

Anyway, just some thoughts. Thanks again for the app.
Regards
PDuser in Australia 
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 12:22:10 PM »

Thanks for your suggestions! I do plan on adding more sounds.

You can already name each alarm separately. From the alarm list, tap an alarm, then tap the gear button in the upper-right corner. You'll be taken to a screen where you can give the alarm its own unique name.
PDuser
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 10:16:40 PM »

rolleyes

Hi Robert,

Thanks for that post.  I have each alarm named as needed. Was keen for more control over the alarms (pick different sounds, up/down volumes). Thanks again.

p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: