Sciral Forum
December 15, 2019, 08:29:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Motivational "grace Interval"  (Read 6452 times)
McNatt

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2005, 07:49:45 AM »

Two common feature requests for Consistency are to allow a user to insert "skip markers" that show when they've given themselves permission to skip a task, and to automatically skip weekends, so a user can track tasks that only need to be performed on weekdays. A user can already insert "skip markers" of sorts by selecting "New Target Day Range" on the date they needed to skip. For a long list of tasks, however, this change can quickly become monotonous. Here's an idea that could meet both requests and provide some novel yet important motivation in task charting: Adding a Motivational "Grace Interval" to Sciral's Consistency.

I really appreciate and recommend Consistency; I also think adding this feature may be possible without overhauling the program.

(I posted the page on my website since these forums wouldn't accept my html coding. No hard feelings!)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 07:52:22 AM by McNatt » Logged
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 12:24:28 PM »

Sorry about duplicate replies to your three feature requests-- I read them all and I deeply appreciate your support and the time and thought you put into your requests. I am currently looking at features for a future version of Sciral Consistency, and will definitely consider your ideas. Thanks again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: