Sciral Forum
September 20, 2017, 01:49:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Flexible Recurrence Options  (Read 14470 times)
Rebecca

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2006, 06:27:00 AM »

I just purchased Consistency this week and am already finding it extremely helpful in getting me to adhere to routines I've been trying to adopt for years.  What I would love to see are more recurrence options and specifically, something like the options available for scheduling recurring appointments in Time & Chaos, which allow you to set the appt. to repeat x # of times daily, weekly, monthly, or annually and then has options as to day of the months (e.g., 31st of each month, last day of month, last weekday of month, etc.)  Alternatively, the option of disabling weekends or weekdays would be very helpful.  Thanks for a really useful program!
jdsweet

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 07:31:07 AM »

Strong second for option to "count" only weekdays.  Many of my actions are short-horizon, e.g. btw. 1-4 day, cycles.  So counting weekend days always makes me look like I'm in the red, which saps my chi.  ;-)
alexw

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 12:59:37 PM »

+1 for weekday-only count.
But please make it a task-specific option, not a global one (my plants don't care if it's weekend or not).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: