Sciral Forum
August 24, 2019, 07:02:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sort Order/"Unsort"  (Read 5460 times)
alexw

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2007, 11:01:09 AM »

When tasks were arranged manually (or entered in some useful order) and you sort them by name/due date/priority/consistency, there is no way to revert to the manually customized sort order. Manually arranging the order of tasks is useful for grouping them, and that's lost every time tasks are sorted otherwise, with no way back.
There should be a way to "unsort" the tasks (go back to manually arranged order).

The only way to do this now seems to be using special prefixes or numbers (and sort by name), which is an ugly workaround.

Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 03:50:14 PM »

Good suggestions! They've been added to the list.
alexw

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 12:56:58 PM »

Oops, I completely missed that there is always Edit|Undo (or Ctrl-Z), naturally (and I didn't really expect this 'one-trick pony' to have multiple undos, which is nice).

But that only partially solves the problem, I'd still like to have "Sort by manual order".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: