Sciral Forum
August 18, 2019, 12:05:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sciral Consistency for iPhone version 1.0.3 is now in the App Store, with support for iTunes File Sharing! http://bit.ly/uuIZaq

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upgrade Price?  (Read 9023 times)
tlrand

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2004, 08:00:32 PM »

The new feature looks great.  Any idea what the upgrade price will be?  I must admit that I am leery of buying software that hasn't been updated for so long.  I came to the site looking for an email address to ask if it *ever* would be updated.  Now I want to know "How much?" ;-)
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 08:44:36 PM »

Good question. First I must re-iterate that I don't plan on putting all of the "Frequently Requested Features" in in the next version. But I do plan on adding at least the features that aren't very involved and that I expect many people will appreciate. In addition, I'm much more interested in seeing the Sciral Consistency user base expand than I am in dinging the existing users for more money. So for the next release or two I don't plan on charging any upgrade fee.
tlrand

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2004, 08:36:53 PM »

I love your attitude and just bought my license.

(btw, you might want to thank 43folders.com for the flow.  That site is loosely dedicated to GTD.)

On the features, my #1 request is to keep it elegant.  Consistency has a wholeness now that not many apps have.  It's probably a good idea to stretch what it can do a bit, but don't break it.
Robert McNally
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 02:37:02 AM »

As promised, Sciral Consistency 1.1 has been released and is a free upgrade to registered users of version 1.0! I hope you enjoy it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: